- The world’s changing environment increases the complexity of products and services. Our clients thus require cutting-edge expertise to create cost-efficient insurance solutions within Liability, Director & Officers, Crime and Professional Indemnity. Our unique Liability Risk Analysis model is the key.... Read more »
- Directors and officers are working in an extremely difficult environment. The risks of being a director are now greater than ever. Defending directors and officers carries substantial cost, and increasingly high penalties can be personally incurred. The protection afforded by D&O... Read more »
- Ever since the Group’s formation in 1987, UIB has focused on energy and natural resources as a core area of expertise. Knowing that technology and expertise drive the industry, UIB has recruited the most experienced specialists available to excel in... Read more »
- UIB offers clients an effective and integrated marine service to the service of our marine clients. Extensive experience has been built up over the years and UIB responded to the competitiveness of this market by putting together a team with an... Read more »
- International trade presents special challenges which differ from those of the general business risk. Political Risk and Trade Credit Insurance offers coverages which transfer the unforeseen risks of trade or operations in modern economies as well as emerging markets and... Read more »
- UIB Nordic’s team has an unmatched experience and knowledge base within risk management and insurance for Mining & Natural Resources. Our aim is to be the first choice for mining and natural resources companies of any size and jurisdiction, for... Read more »
Construction & Engineering
Construction is a risky activity and insurance is a fundamental requirement. UIB’s Construction specialists offer a complete “risk solutions” service including CAR/EAR, programmes and performance bonds.
UIB is one of the leading brokers in the field of construction and engineering insurance. The Division enjoys a fine reputation in the Nordic market as well as the the London market and other insurance centres around the world. UIB bring a clarity of vision to all aspects of our clients’ business, from designing the most flexible and innovative insurance programmes, to utilising our expertise, strength and market influence to access the most competitive global markets. In this way, we are able to deliver the level of service that our clients expect and deserve.
Our team of construction specialists has a wealth of experience and a deep and comprehensive understanding of the construction industry’s needs. As a result UIB is able to provide technically sound, accurate, up to date advice and provide insurance programmes based on a thorough analysis of the client’s requirements.
UIB’s Construction & Engineering Division is totally committed to bringing a first class and cost effective service to all of our clients whether they are international (or domestic) contractors or principals. Equally, whether the project involves oil, power, petrochemicals, steel or other heavy industry or buildings and civil engineering works such as, dams and bridges.
UIB’s Construction & Engineering Division has an excellent reputation for quality and integrity and we believe this enables our clients to deal with us with absolute confidence.