- The world’s changing environment increases the complexity of products and services. Our clients thus require cutting-edge expertise to create cost-efficient insurance solutions within Liability, Director & Officers, Crime and Professional Indemnity. Our unique Liability Risk Analysis model is the key.... Read more »
- Directors and officers are working in an extremely difficult environment. The risks of being a director are now greater than ever. Defending directors and officers carries substantial cost, and increasingly high penalties can be personally incurred. The protection afforded by D&O... Read more »
- Ever since the Group’s formation in 1987, UIB has focused on energy and natural resources as a core area of expertise. Knowing that technology and expertise drive the industry, UIB has recruited the most experienced specialists available to excel in... Read more »
- UIB offers clients an effective and integrated marine service to the service of our marine clients. Extensive experience has been built up over the years and UIB responded to the competitiveness of this market by putting together a team with an... Read more »
- International trade presents special challenges which differ from those of the general business risk. Political Risk and Trade Credit Insurance offers coverages which transfer the unforeseen risks of trade or operations in modern economies as well as emerging markets and... Read more »
- UIB Nordic’s team has an unmatched experience and knowledge base within risk management and insurance for Mining & Natural Resources. Our aim is to be the first choice for mining and natural resources companies of any size and jurisdiction, for... Read more »
- UIB Nordic AB med organisationsnummer 556517-1591 (”UIB”) är personuppgiftsansvarig för den behandling av personuppgifter som äger rum på webbplatsen. UIB värnar om den personliga integriteten för alla som besöker vår hemsida. Vi ansvarar för att de personuppgifter som samlas in... Read more »
UIB Nordic believes that sustainable success in business is only possible where there is free and fair competition. Based on these fundamental principles and our legal obligations, UIB Nordic does not tolerate any form of corruption or bribery and the overall objective is to prevent any officer, director, agent or person performing services for our company, or in its name, from giving or receiving bribes of any kind.
*UIB Nordic shall conduct its business in full legal compliance wherever it operates.
*Bribery and any other form of corrupt business practice are strictly prohibited.
*Neither UIB Nordic nor anyone acting on UIB Nordic´s behalf may accept, authorize, promise, offer or make available any payments, gifts or other benefits that could inappropriately influence or appear to influence the objectivity in business decisions or the actions or decisions of a public official.
*UIB Nordic does not permit the making of facilitation payments to induce public officials to perform their duties.
Money laundering is defined as the process to cover up illegally obtained money. The original source of the money or asset, usually a criminal action, is hidden and exchanged to appear legitimate. The organisation of money laundering can often be complex and can involve criminal actions such as drugs, people smuggling, bribery, fraud, tax crimes, trafficking or terrorist funding. Money laundering is forbidden by law and UIB Nordic does not support or facilitate money laundering, and we don´t handle any cash whatsoever. Due to money laundering, it is important that business relationships are continuously monitored. Care must be taken to ensure that the information about the identity of the contracting party, the beneficial owner and the purpose of the business relationship is current and correct.